Software development is the computer programming, documenting, testing, and bug fixing involved in creating and maintaining applications and frameworks involved in a software release life cycle and resulting in a software product. Software can be developed for a variety of purposes, the three most common being to meet specific needs of a specific client/business (the case with custom software), to meet a perceived need of some set of potential users . Embedded software development, that is, the development of embedded software such as used for controlling consumer products, requires the development process to be integrated with the development of the controlled physical product. System software underlies applications and the programming process itself, and is often developed separately
A software development methodology (also known as a software development process, model, or life cycle) is a framework that is used to structure, plan, and control the process of developing information systems. A wide variety of such frameworks have evolved over the years, each with its own recognized strengths and weaknesses. There are several different approaches to software development: some take a more structured, engineering-based approach to developing business solutions, whereas others may take a more incremental approach, where software evolves as it is developed piece-by-piece. One system development methodology is not necessarily suitable for use by all projects. Each of the available methodologies is best suited to specific kinds of projects, based on various technical, organizational, project and team considerations.
Most methodologies share some combination of the following stages of software development:
- Layout: This is the way the graphics, ads and text are arranged. In the web world, a key goal is to help the view find the information they seek at a glance. This includes maintaining the balance, consistency, and integrity of the design.
- Color: The choice of colors depends on the purpose and clientele; it could be simple black-and-white to multi-colored design, conveying the personality of a person or the brand of an organization, using web-safe colors.
- Graphics: Graphics can include logos, photos, clipart or icons, all of which enhance the web design. For user friendliness, these need to be placed appropriately, working with the color and content of the web page, while not making it too congested or slow to load.
- Fonts: The use of various fonts can enhance a website design. Most web browsers can only read a select number of fonts, known as "web-safe fonts", so your designer will generally work within this widely accepted group.
- Multimedia: Relevant video and audio stimuli in the design can help users to grasp the information, developing understanding in an easy and quick manner. This can encourage visitors to spend more time on the webpage.
- Technology: Advancements in technology give designers the freedom to add movement and innovation, allowing for web design that is always fresh, dynamic and professional..
Web development is a broad term for the work involved in developing a web site for the Internet (World Wide Web) or an intranet (a private network). Web development can range from developing the simplest static single page of plain text to the most complex web-based internet applications, electronic businesses, and social network services. A more comprehensive list of tasks to which web development commonly refers, may include web design, web content development, client liaison, client-side/server-side scripting, web server and network security configuration, and e-commerce development. Among web professionals, "web development" usually refers to the main non-design aspects of building web sites: writing mark-up and coding. Most recently Web development has come to mean the creation of content management systems or CMS. These CMS can be made from scratch, proprietary (such as Open Text) or open source (such as Drupal). In broad terms the CMS acts as middleware between the database and the user through the browser. A principle benefit of a CMS is that it allows non-technical people to make changes to their Web site without having technical knowledge. Since the commercialization of the web, web development has been a growing industry. The growth of this industry is being pushed especially by businesses wishing to sell products and services to online customers. For tools and platforms, the public can use many open source systems to aid in web development. A popular example, the LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL,PHP)
Mobile phones have undoubtedly transformed the way businesses work. As per research data, people across the world are accessing the internet via their Smartphones more often than ever. In such a scenario, the importance of mobile websites as well as mobile apps cannot be undermined. At WebGhar we follow best-in-class mobile app development guidelines and usability principles for all major platforms like: iPhone, Android and Windows Phones. Our mobile app developers will unlock the hidden potential of mobile using cutting-edge techniques for all major platforms including iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry and Windows Mobile. Also, we've proven expertise in creating native mobile apps across a wide range of platforms and mobile devices.
- Flexible pricing packages
- Dedicated team of experienced professionals
- On-time delivery with accurate solution
- Transparency in communication
- Non-disclosure agreement
- 100% client satisfaction
Search Engine Optimization is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine natural or un-paid search results. Whenever you write down a question or a word in a search engine and hit (Enter) you find a listing of web results that include your query phrase. Users usually visit those websites which are at the top most pages of this list as they understand those to be more appropriate to the query. If you have ever surprised to see why a few of these sites rank better than the others then let me tell you it is because of a sturdy and powerful web marketing methods named as Search Engine Optimization (SEO) or Website Optimization.. SEO is a system which facilitates search engines find your website and rank it higher than the millions of other websites in response to a search question. SEO therefore, makes it easier for you to get more traffic on your website. Basically it is about enhancing your site ranking in various popular search engines such as Google, Yahoo! and MSN. Search Engine Optimization is one of the most effective ways to attract more and more relevant visitors towards your website.
A data warehouse maintains a copy of information from the source transaction systems. This architectural complexity provides the opportunity to :
This is what our clients have to say about us
"Always professional and ensuring the project met needs." We are committed to providing our clients with tailored solutions.
You will find here testimonies from several of them, based on successful business cases.